NeuroWorks LLC is a busy neuropsychological practice that serves children (5-12), adolescents, and young adults in Boulder, Colorado. Three positions are available for either part-time employment, full-time employment, or an independent contractor arrangement. A description of each position is listed below.
To apply, please submit your CV, letter of interest, expected salary, preferred type of employment (part-time vs. full-time vs. contractor), and letters of references to Dr. Ginsburg by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 720-638-3699.
Summary – Pediatric Neuropsychologist
NeuroWorks LLC is seeking a pediatric neuropsychologist who can provide psychological and neuropsychological evaluations to children and adolescents.
- Contacting new patients for scheduling, insurance information, etc. and ongoing patients as needed for follow-up appointments, etc.
- Administering, scoring, and interpreting psychological and neuropsychological tests.
- Writing reports including patient’s history and current concerns, test interpretation, diagnostic formulation, and recommendations.
- Ensuring patient file documentation is up-to-date.
- Ensuring that information for billing has been given to office manager and that the report and other documents are submitted to patients and other relevant parties.
- State licensure as a Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D.).
- Training in pediatric clinical neuropsychology, including working with neurodevelopmental disorders, TBI, seizure disorders, substance use disorders, and childhood trauma/abuse.
- Valid license and professional liability insurance.
- Criminal background check.
Eligibility to work in the United States.